VHR are looking for an experienced Aerodynamic Surface Designer to join a Formula 1 team based in the UK.
The Surface Designer will develop and maintain robust CAD surface files suitable for use by Aerodynamicists.
The successful candidate will:
· Assess surface quality and FIA legality of all group project surface files and identify improvements
· Develop efficiencies within the surface model structures
· Work with CAD specialists to develop software improvements to add efficiencies to the surfacing process
· Finalise files including legality checks
· Manage and train junior surface designers.
· Engineering Degree or equivalent
· Excellent UG NX CAD skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to plan and prioritise to meet urgent deadlines
· Ability to live and work in the UK.
VHR welcomes applicants from all nationalities, backgrounds and locations all over the world, but applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
· Competitive salary
· Annual leave entitlement
· Career progression
· The opportunity to work with a world-renowned F1 team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to our Automotive Recruitment Specialist Alex Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find the right job for you? Discover 8 Ways to Advance Your Career in 2020.
View and apply for all our Engineering and Technical Jobs.