VHR’s Automotive staffing experts are attending the Professional Motorsport World Expo 2019, one of the industry’s largest international events this week.
What is the Professional Motorsport World Expo?
The world’s largest racing event welcomes race teams, engineers, technicians, race car builders, team managers, constructors, equipment providers and suppliers from across the globe.
The 2019 edition offers major displays for transportation and logistics, support crews, paddock equipment and tooling, metrology, communications and testing.
Held from 13th-15th November in Cologne, Germany, this year’s PMW Expo provides networking and business opportunities for industry leaders and new entrants internationally. The show also features:
· Over 230 exhibitors
· Latest product launches and innovations
· Engineering Workshop presentations
· Discussions and seminars on the latest Automotive trends and challenges.
Meet Our Industry Experts
VHR’s specialist team is led by experienced recruiters and former sector professionals, including:
- Conor McKeon – VHR’s Divisional Director of Engineering and Technical recruitment, Conor specialises in sourcing contract and permanent personnel throughout Europe and the Middle East.
- Max Snegirev – Former racing driver Max also competed in the Auto World GP Series, Formula 3 and Formula Palmer Audi Championships before moving into Automotive recruitment.
Conor and Max will be attending the tradeshow and look forward to meeting you in Cologne.
Get in Touch with our Marine Recruitment Specialists
VHR’s extensive networks across 50 countries and decade-long partnerships with F1 teams and Automotive manufacturers enable us to work with industry leaders, SMEs and start-ups across the world.
To speak with VHR’s staffing specialists call +44 (0) 207 500 7980 or email our team directly on:
Discover the 6 Moments that Changed Motorsport History.
In 2018 VHR received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade. Find out more information about VHR’s award-winning talent sourcing services.