An exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving, expanding & friendly team in North Norfolk as a wood machinist - maker, catering for the high-end private residential & superyacht market.
The successful candidate must have prior proven experience in bespoke wood machining & furniture making plus the ability to work under their own initiative as well as part of a team to exacting standards.
- Read & understand drawings
- Create cutting sheets where applicable
- Set-up - operate & maintain woodworking machinery
- Must be time served & able to work under own initiative & as part of a team.
- 5 years' experience as a Wood Machinist
- The position is full-time
- Full UK driving licence required
- Good terms with the workplace pension
- Additional day’s holiday for every year accrued over 2 years’ service
- Free parking.
If this sounds of interest or you want to hear more information, please send your updated CV to email@example.com.