VHR are looking for Unlicensed Mechanical Engineers (Aircraft) – Ground Maintenance for Permanent roles based in Bournemouth, UK.
You will need to carry out scheduled inspections, defect rectification, repairs and modifications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out assigned inspection, maintenance and modification of aircraft and/or components thereof as requested by the line manager and supervising licensed engineers.
- Clearly record on worksheets details of all work carried out. The level of detail must accurately reflect time applied; productive or otherwise.
- When not assigned duties, fully utilise all available time productively to support the maintenance and cleanliness of the facility.
- Comply with all procedures detailed within the GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
- Comply with all company health and safety policies, procedures and COSHH requirements.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- To have or to be able to obtain SC Clearance
For more information on this role or to apply directly click Apply Now! Or email Rebecca.Giuliani@v-hr.com.