Training Recruitment Consultants
VHR are an international recruitment company specialising in the F1 / Motorsport, Aerospace & Aviation, Engineering & Defence, Marine industries. We need enthusiastic individuals to join our business as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and become our future top performers!
Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant:
This role will present you with the opportunity to commence a fast-paced and exciting career within technical recruitment offering excellent progression prospects and financial reward. A career with VHR offers the opportunity to work within extremely exciting industries helping to drive technology across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive and Engineering Sectors
You will be tasked with identifying highly skilled technical candidates, which will be placed within our large portfolio of clients based around the globe. This will involve you utilising a mixture of telephone, Skype, social media and internet search methods whilst utilising your training to identify the right calibre of candidates and gain their commitment to accept suitable job roles within our clients.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will be given opportunity to identify clients of your own and to gain their commitment to select VHR when they wish to recruit staff and so expand our portfolio of clients.
By joining us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will receive:
- Competitive salary (£18,000-£30,000 OTE) and an industry leading commission package
- Ongoing professional development
- Private healthcare scheme
- 21 days annual leave (with the ability to earn additional annual leave) and early Friday finish incentive
- Fresh fruit provided daily
- Company social events
- Biannual office events
- Incentive schemes and company paid weekend trips
- Team Days and Top Performer Dinners
To become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will need:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to succeed
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- A track record of success, by being self-motivated and results focused
- Organisation skills whilst being flexible and adaptable
- An outgoing, involving and empathetic personality who can listen as well as talk
- A competitive nature, determination to succeed and the ability to handle rejection
If you would like anymore information or you are interested in this position please contact Lauren.Blackwell@v-hr.com