VHR are an international recruitment company specialising in the F1 / Motorsport, Aerospace & Aviation, Engineering & Defence, Marine industries. We need enthusiastic individuals to join our business as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and become our future top performers!
a confident, driven self-starter looking to build a successful career?
dreaming of a competitive and challenging career, but lacked the support to get the results you’re capable of?
wanting to work for a company that genuinely wants you to succeed, and empowers you with industry-leading training?
Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for 6 individuals to join our team of technical recruitment consultants, which starts with our revolutionary 13-week Academy Training Programme. The VHR Academy will give you the skills and guidance to become highly successful in your recruitment career, with the ability to earn commission from Day One!
Your initial focus will be finding and building relationships with candidates around the globe. After completing the initial training programme, we offer multiple career paths and professional development based on your personal goals.
By joining us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will receive:
• Competitive salary and an industry leading commission package
• Ongoing professional development
• Private healthcare scheme
• 21 days annual leave (with the ability to earn additional annual leave) and early Friday finish incentive
• Fresh fruit provided daily
• Monthly company social events
• Biannual office events
• Incentive schemes and company paid weekend trips
• Team Days and Top Performer Dinners
To become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will need:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to succeed
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- A track record of success, by being self-motivated and results focused
- Organisation skills whilst being flexible and adaptable
- An outgoing, involving and empathetic personality who can listen as well as talk
- A competitive nature, determination to succeed and the ability to handle rejection
APPLY NOW!To apply now contact our recruitment specialist Lauren Blackwell or email her at Lauren.Blackwell@v-hr.com