Test Technicians (Electronics)
Salary: Negotiable (dependant on experience)
VHR is looking for experienced and talented Test Technicians to support the development of a wide range of state-of-the-art products. As part of one of the world's leading defence, security and aerospace companies, you will be part of the development and supply of products across a diverse mix of commercial and military platforms, from Head Up and Helmet Mounted Displays on the military aircraft, Safety Critical Pilot Control and Flight Control System for civil airliners and Hybrid Power Systems for public transport vehicles.
Your main responsibilities as a Test Technician will involve:
• Working within an integrated manufacturing team, testing products to set target times and within the project schedule
• Carrying out testing and fault-finding on a variety of new and mature analogue and digital electronics products such as Pilot Displays, Flight Controls and Flight Computers
• Fault-finding to component level using appropriate circuit diagrams and test equipment when a failure is identified
• Ensure unit compliance to test specifications and procedures. Your skills and qualifications as a Test Technician:
• The ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams
• Testing and fault-finding experience
• You will be conversant in workshop practices, quality standards and disciplines
• IT knowledge is important as our production aids, drawings, routings and most specifications are delivered electronically via a Manufacturing Execution System
• Night shift / Twilight shift / Rotating shift patterns also include significant shift premiums
If you are interested please apply to this job advert and i will contact you.