VHR, during this current crisis, is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
- An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
- Based in the Middle East
- Working in a VIP/VVIP environment
- Working in a Technical Services Department as a Fleet Engineer responsible for Structures across the fleet
- Managing and controlling the decisions and actions taken in regard to all structure related Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins issued against the fleet.
- Review all structural related non mandatory modification options in view of safety enhancement, significant reliability improvement, and cost and maintenance reductions in view of a target 2yr ROI.
- Recommend, manage and control modification programs, upgrades and retrofits as required in order to achieve said fleet improvements
- Increase reliability of the fleet through fleet performance analysis and liaison with the aircraft and OEM manufacturers.
- Monitor and control compliance in relation to regulatory requirements of ageing aircraft programs and necessary reporting (CPCP, fatigue damage program, etc.).
- Provide structural expertise support to the maintenance department.
- Liaise with the aircraft manufacturers and relative authorities for approved repair and work schemes.
- Provided structures expertise in the acquisition of new a/c and/or end of lease support as maybe required.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Solid experience in a Technical Services department - Structures discipline.
- Specific Boeing experience is essential.
- Preferably experience on both Classic Boeings and New Generation Boeing aircraft as well as latest generation (Composite airframe structures)
- Must have a minimum of 5 yrs experience as a Technical Services Structures engineer.
- Good knowledge of composites is preferable.
- Licensed Engineer/Hands on background is preferred but not essential
- Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft
- Experience of Full Service Carrier airlines is preferable (but not essential)
- Experience with VIP aircraft is preferable (but not essential)
- Fluent in English Language.
NOTE: Candidates who do not have Boeing Experience will not be considered
If you are interested in finding out further details about this role please email email@example.com.