SALARY TO BE DISCUSSED UPON APPLICATION.
As an Aerodynamic Surface Designer, with a degree in engineering, you will need to develop and maintain robust CAD surface files suitable for use by Aerodynamicists.
- Asses surface quality and FIA legality of all group project surface files. Feedback suggested improvements to other users as necessary.
- Develop time saving efficiencies within the surface model structures.
- Work with CAD specialists to develop software improvements, including macro’s, to add efficiencies to the surfacing process.
- Finalize files, including legality checks, of surface to be released to full size production.
- Guidance and tuition of junior surfaces and designers.
Candidate essentials and competencies
- Degree in Engineering
- Excellent UG NX CAD skills.
- Microsoft office literate.
- Clear and concise communication, verbally and with the use of email.
- Ability to plan and manage own workloads.
- Ability to prioritize under tight deadlines.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work with a world renowned F1 team.
- Great Company benefits – Annual leave entitlement, pension and career progression.
If interested please apply now!