Supply Chain Managers
VHR has a new and exciting permanent position for a Supply Chain Manager located in Stavanger, Norway.
Our client, located in Sola, Norway has a state-of-the-art facility and delivers combined airline operational and engine maintenance experience with power plant expertise and resources.
The Manager of the Supply Chain is responsible for leading, planning, directing and coordinating all matters related to stores/warehousing, shipping and procurement of engines, modules and parts including repair, service level agreements and non-engine relate purchasing.
The main objective of this position is the management of supply chain to improve value, reduce TAT & hence improve OTD and to improve accuracy of services to customers, vendors or partners in accordance to det COO or the CEO`s direction to achieve long term business growth and profitability goals. The focus is on smart growth, high efficiency and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide
Please note- a full relocation to Norway would be required to be accepted for this role.
- Work in accordance with approved business plan and implement strategy, policies and financial goals within supply chain management
- Overall responsibility for Purchasing, planning, shipping, warehouse and incoming inspection
- Ensure that supply chain projects are economical within budgets and that reports to management are fully updated and that the work is according to the vendor contracts
- Overall responsibility for all material movement and on time delivery to projects
- Vendor management
- Inventory analysis
- Responsible for all stores & warehouse metrics to meet agreed goals
- Development of employees through planning and meeting the growth needs of the company
- Drive the department for continuous improvements and champion change
- Work across organizational boundaries to assist other departments
- Work with finance to create budgets for production to meet yearly needs and goals. Ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Ensure compliance with all applicable EH&S requirements within health, environment and safety requirements
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and with all local and national laws and regulations in the area of Quality, Finance and Ethics.
- Proven track record in a Production/manufacturing industry in terms of building relations within an international and /or intercultural environment.
- Particular strong skills in planning & delivery, focusing on and improving results, negotiations, and digital procurements benefits
- Demonstrable skills in managing people and teams in a high performance and technical organization.
- Related work experience and a thorough knowledge of supply chain principles and environmental practices, procedures and legal requirements
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Norwegian is advantageous however not essential
40 hours per week
Excellent and completive salary
5 weeks annual leave allowance
Relocation assistance may be offered
If you are interested in this position and/or require further information, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org