VHR currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Repair Technician / Sheet Metal Worker to work with one of our prestigious Aviation/Aerospace Clients based in Sweden.
VHR and our Client are looking for a skilled, experienced Structural Repair Technician / Sheet Metal Worker to work on military rotary aircraft such as Sikorsky S-76 and Bell 412.
This is a contract position starting 1st July.
Attributes and Requirements
- Experience carrying out structural repair work/mods on aircraft is essential
- Experience working on rotary would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working on Bell and/or Sikorsky aircraft specifically would be beneficial but not essential
- Base and/or Line Maintenance experience
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Ability to work autonomously using own initiative
- Ability to work together with a team of Technicians in order to reach a common goal
- Must be able to provide Criminal Record Check
A successful candidate will enjoy the following
- Very attractive rate
- Shift pattern of Monday to Friday with opportunity of OT + weekend work (50-55 hours per week)
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Transport to and from work provided
- Specialist tools provided