VHR is currently looking for Senior Mechanical Flight Control systems design Engineers for a 6-12 months project in the Middle East.
Essential to hold
- Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree with emphasis on Flight Control Systems (FCS)
- Knowledge and experience in Systems definition, development and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential.
Vast experience is required in the following:
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in design, analysis, testing and certify of aerospace vehicles including:
- FCS concept / architecture and general requirements definition
- Experience in simulation and analysis of airframe FCS
- Experience in system logic definition
- Experience in FC systems or components specification documents including tests required and ICD definition and integration
- Experience in development process of systems or components by FCS suppliers' subcontractors.
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email your up-to-date CV to Sunette.Vanaarde@v-hr.com!