VHR is currently looking for Senior Managers for a permanent position in the Middle East.
Responsible to manage company and customer procurement functions and processes for both aircraft & commercial related material & services, to plan all consumable & expandable materials and to oversee all Logistics operations.
- Accountable to manage and develop the company’s material planning;
- Accountable to maintain the aircraft material inventory at agreed target levels and identify for disposal any potential surplus or shelf-life material;
- Develop strategic relationship with suppliers and manage vendor performance, negotiating for advantageous pricing & service levels, agreeing and monitoring performance correction programs where necessary;
- Responsible to manage the tender process, consignment contracts, surplus sales, both International & Local purchasing (Technical and Commercial) procurement to company standards;
- Responsible to manage all resources used in stores receiving, warehousing, component control centre and dispatch to support 24/7 operations from the bonded store and to company KPI’s;
- Ensure all storage is maintained to the standards as outlined by the regulatory authorities
- Responsible to maintain all vendor approvals in efficient and timely manner;
- Responsible to ensure the material planning, procurement & Logistics group maintain compliance with the company’s quality, code of conduct, SH&E regulations, airworthiness regulation requirements and the company’s technical procedures manual.
Qualification & Education
Business related University Degree or equivalent job-related experience is required
- Minimum ten (10) years’ work experience with at least seven (7) years in a management role in an aviation related Supply Chain organisation.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge in aviation Procurement, Logistics and Material Planning activities and Managing people.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email your CV to Steve.Hubbard@v-hr.com!