VHR is currently looking for Senior Landing Gear Systems Engineers for a 6–12-month project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree
Knowledge and experience in LANDING GEAR systems definition, development, integration and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in definition, design, analysis, testing and certification of landing gear systems of large aircraft (transport category airplanes) in all or some of the following areas:
- landing gear system concept / architecture / logic and general requirements definition
- Experience in definition and specification of landing gear systems and components specification, including the applicable aviation standards of the following sub-systems: Actuation & Retraction, Struts and shock absorbers, Nose wheel Steering, braking systems
- Experience in simulation and load, stress and dynamic analysis of landing gear systems
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.email@example.com!