VHR is currently looking for Senior ECS, CPCS SYSTEM Engineers for a 6–12-month project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree
Knowledge and experience in airborne pneumatic systems (preferably ECS & CPCS) definition, development and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential.
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in definition, design, analysis, testing and certification of airborne pneumatic systems of large aircraft (transport category airplanes):
- ECS & CPCS concept / architecture and general requirements definition
- Experience in definition and specification of ECS & CPCS and system components specification (such as: valves, heat exchangers, ducts and accessories…), including the applicable aviation standards
- Experience in system logic definition, system analysis (flow and heat transfer)
- Experience in ECS & CPCS sub systems ICD definition and integration with the airframe and airplane main systems (such as: engine systems, electrical power generation, …)
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.email@example.com!