- Member of group of engineers completing design of engine systems, fuel system, gearbox cooling system and integration of these into the whole car package.
- For the specific components assigned responsible for contributing to concept through detailed design, supporting documentation and problem resolution.
- Working under guidance of team leader support design work with concept and aero dynamic departments to maximise car systems impact on overall car performance.
- To endeavour that all design work is fit for purpose and take ownership for the quality of parts designed.
- To complete detailed design, to specification, the car systems components and installations assigned on target according to planned deadlines.
- To clearly communicate with members of the group in a timely manner and support everyone meeting their targets.
- To contribute to car performance with ideas for improvement and highlight any potential issues seen.
- Provide flexible attendance and attitude to work, both in line with the requirements of the role and any specific requirements of the projects.
Candidate essentials and competencies
- Qualified to at least degree level in an Engineering Discipline.
- Extensive Automotive design experience at a senior level, ideally related experience in F1.
- Knowledge of Italian.
- Knowledge of metallic material uses and treatments.
- Basic understanding of composite materials and their production.
- Preferably experienced user of Catia or NX CAD software, equivalent knowledge of other applications acceptable.
- To take the initiative and have the ability to work collaboratively with the team, external suppliers and colleagues.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work with a world renowned F1 team.
- Great Company benefits – Annual leave entitlement, pension and career progression.
If interested please apply now or email Alex.Fuller@v-hr.com.