VHR is currently looking for Senior Airframe Stress Analysts for a 6–12-month project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree with emphasis on structures
Knowledge and experience in certification to FAR/CS 25 is essential.
Vast experience is required in the following:
- 10+ years of technical experience in design, analysis and testing of aerospace vehicles including:
- Preliminary Sizing of airframe structures
- Detail Stress substantiation of airframe structures
- Strong theoretical background in classic stress calculations (literature, ESDU, company manuals, etc.)
- Coordination with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment
- Develop analytical processes/tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort
- Knowledge in Finite element modeling using PATRAN/NASTRAN
- Post- processing of F.E. results for their use in the detail stress analyses
- Preparation of certification reports
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.email@example.com!