We are currently supporting a Global Aviation organisation who are leaders within their field to recruit a high calibre Program Operations Specialist as part of the Program team, based onsite at their facilities in Leatherhead on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting directly to the Manager and Program Director the Sales Executive will help support on a daily basis, all programs including planning, inventory management, demand management, exchange core return, repair management, and logistics.
- Action daily program requests with decision to use stock, buy, repair or exchange
- Liaise with logistics on best practices on carriers and monitor logistics costs
- Manage open cores and follow-up with customer and program manager
- Monitor repairs
- Ensure proper handoffs with AOG
- Escalate service issues to program manager/mgmt. as required
- Participate in new contract discussions
- Provide insight during contract review for program requirements/restrictions
- Meet contract proposal timeline
Our client is looking for the right candidate to join the team, you could already be in a similar role with some experience within the Aviation industry or you could be a Graduate with an Associates degree in a Business related or relevant subject.
You will be proficient in all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
For more information on this role, or to apply please click Apply Now! or email Claire.Kennett@v-hr.com