VHR are currently looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager for a permanent position based in West London.
The ideal candidate will have a sales/customer support background in Aviation (aircraft spares preferred) or inventory trading and possess skills such as good negotiation, organisation and time management.
We are looking for people who are confident with computer literacy including the Microsoft package and web-based aircraft parts data. Previous experience using Quantum would be a bonus.
Duties of the role:
- Work within the sales department assisting the sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit
- To assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
- Assist in development of the Sales team in line with business growth
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
- Source and purchase for specific customer requirements
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
- Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases
- Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
- Develop Customer relationships and business opportunities with customers
- Deliver high quality customer service and response
- Respond to customer AOG/priority requirements as required
- Maximise revenue/profit and minimise cost
- Understand component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Monitor customer return units for repair including cost, interchangeability, removal reason, modifications, warranty, customer induced damage, BER etc.
- Ensure all customer responsibility costs including freight, late fees etc. are recharged
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant.
- Monday- Friday
- Negotiable, dependent on experience
- Commission uncapped
For further information please contact Sarah in the London Office at email@example.com.
VHR look forward to hearing from you.