VHR is looking for a motivated and driven Safety & Compliance Manager for my Client in Germany.
We are looking for a person who is willing to be capable of drive change, to drive continuous improvement throughout the company.
- Promotion of safety awareness
- Ensuring that safety management has the same or higher priority level throughout the organization than any other management and operational process
- Management of the following SMS aspects:
- Monitoring the SMS effectiveness o Initiating corrective actions when necessary
- Providing safety reports on SMS performance on a periodic basis
- Providing safety advice to senior management and proposing corrective actions on safety related issues as needed
- Ensuring that safety-related documentation and records are available and up-to-date
- Conducting safety audits, surveys and inspections of any aspect of the operation
- Planning and coordination of safety trainings
- Ensuring the initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence / accident investigations
- Technical training or studies, preferably in the field of aviation
- Requirements for a Safety Manager according to regulation (EU) 965/2012 AMC1 ORO.GEN.200 (a) (1)
- At least 3 years of practical experience as well as expertise in the deployment of safety standards in the aviation business
- Record in the management of safety & quality management systems
- Experience and expertise to conduct safety and quality audits is of advantage
- Relevant know-how of safety management in aviation
- Ideally experience with flight data monitoring systems and the evaluation of the respective data
- Good English language skills
- Basic German language skills
- Competitive package with benefits
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now!