VHR is looking for a motivated and driven Safety & Compliance Manager for our Client in Germany.
We are looking for a person who is willing to be capable of drive change, to drive continuous improvement throughout the company.
The Safety & Compliance Manager is fully empowered to drive the very Continuous Improvement our Client is looking for. The Safety & Compliance Manger will work closely with the Accountable Manager and the Department Heads and will be responsible for a team of 3, will be the department head and has budget responsibility.
- Technical training or studies, preferably in the field of aviation
- Requirements for a Safety Manager according to regulation (EU) 965/2012 AMC1 ORO.GEN.200 (a) (1)
- At least 3 years of practical experience as well as expertise in the deployment of safety standards in the aviation business
- Record in the management of safety & quality management systems
- Experience and expertise to conduct safety and quality audits is of advantage
- Relevant know-how of safety management in aviation
- Ideally experience with flight data monitoring systems and the evaluation of the respective data
- Good English language skills
- Basic German language skills
- Competitive package with benefits
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com or click Apply Now!