Due to exciting expansion plans for 2019, VHR are looking for an experienced Recruitment Team Leader to lead the Renewables/Energy division within our London office.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are seeking their next recruitment career move into a fast track management role. You will have a proven track record of new business generation, staff management and client development in either a permanent or contract market. This is a senior role within our organisation and demonstrates our commitment to the continued growth of our business.
This is a superb opportunity and a great time to be joining our business affording you the opportunity to maintain and build strong teams, fully supported by the Senior Management Team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A demonstrable track record of Engineering/Technical Recruitment at a Team Lead/Management Level
- 360 degree recruitment experience in a team lead/management role
- Strong business development experience
- Strong People management skills with the ability to demonstrate excellence in your current/last role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade
- To be a good organiser with a focused, hard-working approach
- Strong team leading/management experience, a hands on leader, able to lead from the front
- An energetic and resourceful self-starter
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude. Competitive and resilient.
- A proven track record in your last recruitment role, with evidence of successful billing history
- Contracts or Perm background will be considered
VHR is a technical, managerial and executive recruitment consultancy providing contract, permanent and turnkey solutions to the Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Defence and Marine sectors.
We act as an extension of our clients’ Human Resource organisations to provide a seamless recruitment service - delivering not just the person or team of people, but the logistical and relocation support across the world. At VHR we work in partnership with our clients and pride ourselves on our ability to source the right talent that truly makes a difference to our clients’ success.
At VHR, we live for a strong purpose. We want to be the best we can possibly be because we believe there is no passion to be found in playing small. Our dreams are our goals: they are real and obtainable, and it’s knowing that our dreams can come true here that makes us so passionate about what we do.
At VHR, we nurture an exceptional team. Our people are our heart and soul and that’s why we invest heavily in staff training and development. We don’t just talk about building careers: we actively work towards creating a brighter future for our staff in everything that we do. We pay our employees well because they deserve it, and we always acknowledge hard work.