Virtual Human Resources (VHR) is an international technical recruitment company providing world class recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
Now in our 19th year of business and with an annual turnover approaching £15M and 30 staff (£40M and 100 staff pre-Covid), VHR services our international client base from our offices in London, Manchester, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Abu Dhabi, Ireland and Cyprus.
Due to an ongoing series of exciting contract wins, VHR is currently looking for experienced Resourcing Professionals to join a live desk focusing on white collar engineering and technical positions located in the UK as well as Europe & the Middle East. This will be a resourcing and account management based role with no new business development duties.
- Developing relationships with client stakeholders to promote VHR as the recruitment partner of choice
- Retention of clients’ commitment to use VHR as the primary provider of permanent and/or contract recruitment services, including domestic UK client visits where required.
- Identification and recruitment for Professional and Engineering positions within VHR’s live clients
- Day to day Account Management responsibilities for designated client accounts
- Ensuring requirements are delivered against within expected Service Levels
- Arrangement of interviews and closing of contract and permanent vacancies
- Logistical control of candidates for international projects
- Develop innovative solutions for identifying new sources of quality candidates
- Working closely with VHR’s award winning marketing team to increase scope and brand awareness
- In partnership with VHR's Marketing Team, develop social media strategies to ensure this channel is a highly effective recruitment tool
- Facilitating full and compliant raising of contract and permanent placements and ensuring compliance to relevant legislation and VHR policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience within the Recruitment Industry (Engineering Recruitment desirable but not essential)
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and recruiting professional level candidates.
- Results orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Hybrid office and home based working
- Tailored Career Progression – professional training and a career development plan which suits you
- Working within a dynamic and fun team supporting a thriving UK and international business
- Working in an Award Winning collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
If you are interested and would like some further details then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW!