VHR is an international, technical recruitment company headquartered in London supplying contract and permanent technical and professional staff to our clients within the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine sectors. VHR currently employs circa 90 members of staff across its 7 global offices and generates a turnover of over £35M annually. The Company’s medium term aim is to grow to 150 people and £75M turnover within the next 3-5 years.
This role will present an individual with the opportunity to commence a fast paced and exciting career. This comes with excellent career progression prospects and financial reward. A career with VHR also offers the opportunity to work within a number of extremely exciting industries helping to drive technology across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine sectors.
The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying highly skilled technical individuals and clients based around the globe. This will include the individual utilising a mixture of telephone, negotiation, social media and internet search based skills.
The successful candidate will receive regular in-house and external training to provide them with the knowledge and skills to be successful.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience within 360 recruitment
- Proven track record
- Knowledge or passion for the Aviation, F1 Motorsport or Engineering sectors is essential
- Expected to attend client visits throughout Europe and worldwide
- Results orientated
- You will be extremely organised
Benefits of the role
- 21 days holiday, rising to 25 dependent upon length of service
- Private health care upon successful completion of probation period
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Will be able to attend client visits throughout Europe and eventually worldwide.
- Fresh fruit provided weekly
- Monthly dress down Fridays with free drinks
- Early finish times
- Biannual office events
- Team days and dinners
- Competitive salary and an industry leading commission package