VHR are looking for a Quality Manager for an Aviation Client in Europe.
You will be part of a small team, bringing high quality services to the global aviation market.
- Continuous compliance monitoring of the company with regard to the requirements of Part 145, as well as the procedures of the approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition;
· Undertaking of activities related to Quality Management System including development of Annual audit plan, performance of internal audits and supervision of related corrective actions;
· Document management including development and maintaining of the approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition and related internal procedures.
· Supervision of the competences for maintenance staff (qualifications, authorizations, trainings)
· Occurrences Management & Reporting to the Authorities
· Contact person for the responsible authorities
Minimum of 2 years of experiences in Part-145 maintenance environment
Certificates from Part-M, Part-ML, Part-145, Human Factors in Maintenance.
Gen/Fam Trainings at least in one of the following:
- Aircraft equipped with Turbofan Engine (preferably Cessna Citation group)
- Aircraft equipped with Turboprop Engine (Preferably aircraft equipped with PT-6engine)
- Aircraft equipped with Piston Engine (Any)
Experience working in General Aviation industry is preferred
Must have the right to live and work in Europe.
- attractive package
- weekly travel to other client stations for audits - fully covered by the Client
- Form 4 assessment by the Authority
For more information or to apply, please contact Sunette on firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now!