VHR are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to work with a rapidly expanding company based in the Oxfordshire area on a permanent basis.
The company specialises in lean manufacturing techniques to produce complex components for various industries such as F1 and Aerospace. The position will be based in the inspection department.
- Previous experience using PC-DMIS Inspection Software
- The ability to use inspection equipment such as hand tools and understand engineering drawings.
- Previous experience of CMM and FAIR
- Ability to work in a team.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
Day to day tasks
- Operating CMM Machines
- Carrying out First/Final Inspections
- Producing FAIR reports
- Interpreting and relaying information with accuracy
- Competitive rates.
- Monday - Friday shift pattern - 8am - 5pm
- Overtime rates also available for any hours worked outside of core hours.
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- In house Gym Facilities