VHR are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to work with a rapidly expanding company based in the Oxfordshire area on a permanent basis.
The company specialises in lean manufacturing techniques to produce complex components for various industries such as F1 and Aerospace. The position will be based in the inspection department.
Required Skills / Qualifications as a Quality Inspector
- Previous experience of CMM and FAIR
- The ability to use inspection equipment such as hand tools and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
Day to day tasks as a Quality Inspector
- Operating CMM Machines
- Carrying out First/Final Inspections
- Producing FAIR reports
- Interpreting and relaying information with accuracy
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Competitive annual salary.
- Monday - Friday shift pattern - 8am - 5pm
- Overtime rates also available for any hours worked outside of core hours.
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- In house Gym Facilities
If your interested please apply now, email me on George.Wardroper@v-hr.com or call me on 0161 672 2328. Thanks!