Quality Control Engineer
A leading motorsport design and fabrication business requires a Quality Control Engineer to work in Oxfordshire, UK.
- To be a part of a successful organization at the forefront of innovation in motorsport technology
- Work closely with Directors and shop floor management and maintain quality documentation as well as continual improvement of management systems.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems is preferred
- Experience in inspection of TIG welded tubular fabrications in Inconel, Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Previous fabrication experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
To apply for the Quality Control Engineer role, please send your CV to email@example.com