Role: Quality and Validation Manager
Salary: €80,000 + (experience dependant)
VHR are working alongside a specialist manufacturing and design organisation in the Republic of Ireland specialising in precision engineering and additive manufacturing. They are currently seeking a Quality and Validation Manager to join on a permanent basis. The role will have several direct reports that include Quality Engineers, Document Controllers and Quality Inspectors so previous experience of managing small teams is a must.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Thorough understanding of ISO requirements (ISO 13485)
- Experience in Quality management, including quality systems management.
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Previous quality experience in advanced/precision manufacturing
- Supplier and Customer Liaison on Quality Issues.
- Monitoring the ongoing performance and outputs of the quality process and providing updates to managers and directors around quality issues
- Oversee the design and execution of commissioning and validation protocols on manufacturing equipment, software and process, and approve validation documentation
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org