VHR is currently looking for Propulsion System Integration Engineers for a 6–12-month project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree
Knowledge and experience in propulsion system integration definition, development and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential.
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in definition, design, analysis, testing and certification of propulsion systems of large aircraft (transport category airplanes):
- propulsion system integration concept / architecture and general requirements definition
- Experience in definition and specification of propulsion system integration and components specification (such as: engine control unit, fire protection system…), including the applicable aviation standards
- Experience engine mechanical and control sub systems ICD definition to the airframe and airplane main systems (such as: hydraulic system, electrical power generation; fuel system, bleed system,)
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.firstname.lastname@example.org!