A Project Manager is required for a specialist International Recruitment Company based in central London (SE16).
Salary/Benefits: Attractive base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Reports to: Operations Director
Based Location: Central London SE16, with opportunities to travel internationally
Salary: £40k + performance related bonus
Virtual Human Resources (VHR) is an international technical recruitment company providing world class recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine & Renewables industries around the world.
Now in our 17th year of business and with an annual turnover approaching £35M, VHR services our international client base from our offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Prague, Valencia, Bologna and Abu Dhabi.
The Project Manager role is responsible for the management and successful delivery of multiple internal strategic and tactical projects, managing timescales, people and stakeholders.
Current projects include the following
- Selection and implementation of a replacement recruitment CRM System.
- Project Management of VHR branch company incorporations in certain European territories.
- Project management of automation projects to drive process efficiencies
- Introduction of new technologies and systems to drive efficiencies
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry is highly desirable
- Experience of project managing the implementation of recruitment technology/CRM database is highly desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English and able to communicate clearly at the highest levels.
- Experience of working in a business or system analysis role, with the ability to elicit requirements and map processes using MS Visio or similar.
- Experience of producing and maintaining project documentation, which will include; a project plan, a Project Initiation Document (PID), RAID Log, Communications Plan, budget and supporting documentation.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio skills.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to multi task and meet agreed deadlines.
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” and deliver workstream activity alongside project managing where required.
- Able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the team.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Experience of change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Experience of managing software suppliers.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- BSc/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Prince2 Practitioner or similar project management qualification is preferred
- Previous experience of project managing the implementation of Microsoft NAV is advantageous