VHR’s client is a specialist within the Avionics industry providing transponder, GNSS and Radio solutions to a wide variety of end users throughout Europe. With products being used on round the world balloon attempts right the way through to operational display aircraft like the Spitfire and even their very own aerobatic team they off an exciting product portfolio.
Headquartered in Scotland they are now looking to expand and grow a site in the Netherlands. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is on the precipice of rapid expansion.
- List the main activities for this position
- Manage Manufacturing and Logistics team; ensure competencies are maintained and enhanced through product and process training activities, ensure staff are motivated and that there is adequate coverage to meet throughput targets
- Plan and schedule work through suppliers and internal manufacturing to meet forecast/customer demand.
- Liaise with suppliers to manage stock levels and optimise stock turns. Expedite overdue material.
- Conduct regular stock checks to maintain accuracy to agreed targets.
- Ensure quality of work carried out is to the highest possible standard.
- Ensure defective product is controlled and processed in a timely manner.
- Sourcing and approving local suppliers.
- Placing purchase orders as required to maintain stock levels.
- Certifying products on EASA form 1
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing or technical role.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Experience of Qpulse QMS
- Experience of electronic stock management systems. (Quickbooks)
If you would like some further details or you are interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW!