VHR are looking for Production Managers Part 21G for permanent roles based in the UK.
This role Is for the nominated CAA Form 4 Production Manager for the Part 21G approval and forms part of the ESL senior management team within a Business Jet Aviation Company.
- Managing the Part 21G production organisation against regulatory approval manuals and procedures and in accordance with company policies for ISO9001 and SMS and to ensure the quality of the parts produced are to the highest standard.
- Provide leadership and direction to production team and subcontractors and hold financial accountability for the manufacturing department.
- Managing the customer interface for the department including overall control over preparation of quotations and tenders, addressing complaints, engaging with customers at all levels and ensuring the company is represented in a positive manner.
- Carrying out routine staff appraisals in accordance with our clients policy and assists in identifying and implementing training requirements.
- A proven track record of holding a senior position in an aviation production organisation.
- Be eligible to hold a CAA Form Four in the production managers role
- Be able to hold security clearance to a minimum of SC
If you have the relevant qualifications , experience and have the right to live and work within the UK please send your CV to email@example.com or click Apply Now!