VHR are currently looking for a Production Manager to join our client, an MRO company in Eastern Europe specialising in Line and Base maintenance.
Experience Required and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have an engineering or a/c maintenance technician qualification with additional education
- At least three years relevant experience in aviation industry;
- Computer skills: MS Office and ability to work with computerized MRO software;
- HF/FTS/EWIS training;
- Ability to think analytically, work in a team and have the capability to increase production
- Successful candidate will be overseeing the Line & Base maintenance production processes and coordinate with project managers;
- Overall control and supervision of all maintenance and production staff including following company procedures, allocation their duties, training coordination and development, personal assessment;
(Full Job Description will be provided upon application)
- Monthly gross salary plus the opportunity to be part of a great team
- Client is in a phase of strong growth as a result of new customer contracts and a new strategy and seeking entrepreneurs who is enthusiastic and want to develop their career.
To apply for the roles, please send your CV to Sunette.VanAarde@v-hr.com.