Production Engineering Managers
VHR’s client is one of the largest manufacturers of special purpose machinery in Europe. They specialise in compact, low weight articulating booms that offer maximum performance with minimal environmental impact. Using advanced 3D modelling software, they produce and manufacture some of the most cutting-edge products available on the market today.
Support all Production Engineering related actions generated through the Stakeholder meeting process. Take responsibility for the hands-on analysis, problem solving and improvement of all production processes, methods and engineering specifications.
- Manage, mentor and coach the Production Engineering Team
- Efficient organisation and utilisation of staff
- Develop the use of LEAN Principles to ensure the team deliver sustainable improvements in process efficiency, standardisation and cost down projects
- Provide leadership for the team to drive improvements in overall site manufacturing
- Measuring, maintaining and reporting key performance indicators both within the team, the manufacturing cells and facility
- Manage Production Engineering projects to deliver the development strategy
- Engineering or an equivalent level of qualification in a technical discipline, to level 4 or above
- Leadership experience in a Continuous Improvement/LEAN deployment function within Automotive, Aerospace & Engineering
- Excellent capability with Kaizen/LEAN/Six Sigma problem resolution techniques
- Excellent understanding of Manufacturing Process: Welding, Machining, Bending and Finishing (Paint)
- Understanding of Six Sigma and the related DMAIC approach to persistent problems would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position and/or require further information, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org