VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times within their IOCC department where you will be an integral part of the team assisting and advising on matters such as Pre Flight, Live Flight and Post Flight operations.
Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience working within Flight Dispatch / Operations Control.
- Experience with Trans-Atlantic, European, African, Asian and Australasian flight mission support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in aviation management or similar.
- Fluent in English (Beneficial to be fluent in at least one other language also).
- Preferably worked in an airline flight planning both wide and narrow bodied aircrafts.
- Worked with a VIP or business aviation group.
NOTE: Candidates who do not hold or have never held licenses will not be considered
- An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
- Based in the Middle east
- Working within a VIP/VVIP environment
If you are interested, and would like further details please click APPLY NOW or email Adam.Coath@v-hr.com for more information.