VHR are currently looking for Operation Shift Supervisors to join one of VHR's prestigious aviation clients based in the UK.
This role will be a permanent position.
The scope and purpose of this role is to assist the Duty Operations Manager with the delivery of client experience to both internal and external stakeholders, assisting in inspiring the shift to consistently deliver
the highest service levels and exceed client expectations. The role oversees all aspects of the company’s day to day Ground Operations to ensure compliance with the company’s Operations Manual (OM), in conjunction with the Company Operations Procedures Manual (OPM) and the regulations produced by the UK CAA and applicable Regulatory Authorities, under whose registers the company operates aircraft. The overall purpose is to deliver safe, efficient and timely aircraft services to our clients. The role will report to the Duty Operations Manager.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of three years’ operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
- Completion of UKOMA training course a distinct advantage
- Enthusiasm for continually seeking better performance from leading by example
- Patience and ability to deal with challenges, whilst at the same time extracting the highest standards from your team.
This position is based In Hampshire– the successful applicant will be required to work 12 hour shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays and as such, should live within a suitable distance to ensure they are sufficiently rested for their duties. Salary is dependent on experience and all additional Company benefits apply. All staff must hold a valid UK driving licence and own their own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to Rebecca.Giuliani@v-hr.com!