On Wing Supervisor (Aerospace)
I am currently looking for an On Wing Supervisor for one of our large aircraft interior clients based at Heathrow Airport.
To be a technical focal for engineering and certification issues relating to all cabin interior work on client Airbus and Boeing aircraft fleet (A330, A340, B747 and B787)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
- Based: Heathrow Airport
- Hours: Monday - Thursday (6:30am - 18:30pm)
- Technical lead for all on-wing cabin maintenance requirements leading a small team of qualified cabin technicians.
- Determine repairs required to the cabin per customers standards manual/or as a result of inspections completed ensuring all work is carried out
- Management of customer requirements, liaison with customer on defects and resolution to cabin related issues and problems.
- Qualified in engineering discipline
- 2 years + within an aerospace environment
- Work experience as on wing support
If you are interested in finding out more details regarding this role then please send your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW!!