A world class manufacturing and fabrication company is looking for a New project manager to help launch new products ,to join them in South Yorkshire. With an attractive offer of competitive pay rates, 25 days holiday which increases with service, plus bank holidays, healthcare cover scheme, 4% contributory pension, life insurance and profit related bonus scheme.
A permanent job opportunity to start in the New Year with a salary of £53,000.00 per year.
- To manage, mentor and coach the Engineering / NPD Team
- Responsible for overall structured actions to complete the companies stage gate / validation process relevant to: New Product Introduction projects and improvement
- Manage the overall New Product Introduction Process
- Use of LEAN Principles to ensure the team deliver sustainable improvements in process efficiency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Engineering Management/ Engineering Project Management
- 2D/3D CAD user experience (ideally Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, AutoCAD 2D and Windchill PDMLink10.0)
- Experience of Robotics and/or other Automated manufacturing methods
- Jigs/Fixture design experience, preferably within Fabrication and/or Automation
- Broad experience of design, manufacturing, and quality engineering including CAD CAM, metal cutting / forming, fabrication, welding, automation / robotics, CNC milling/turning. and finishing technologies.
- Lean Manufacturing principles and process evaluation experience.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.