VHR is currently looking for an experience MRO Maintenance Manager to work a long-term contract or permanent position based in Harbin, China
- Be the Safety Representative of Safety Action Groups at Engineering department, which are accountable to and takes strategic directions from the Safety Committee.
- Definition of the approved data required for the scope of activity, checking of availability of current maintenance data and responsible for availability of all necessary maintenance data as required by regulations.
- Valid the job cards have to be added
- Ensure all necessary engineering data and resources are available to accomplish engineering activities meet applicable authority and customer requirements
- Control and preparation of repair and modification documentation and sending it for approval.
- Reviews and implements actions in response of AD, SB and SL
- Review the maintenance programs and sends it to operators for approval, develops schedule, instructions, task cards, job cards for aircraft/aircraft component maintenance
- Preparation and launching of the tasks card according to the work order/contract, checking that the maintenance operations required by contract with the operator or the customer are carried out and certified in accordance with the current rules and procedures. Checking of differed tasks
- Issue of the documents to the customers
- Be responsible for liaison with manufacturers or original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Perform corrective action requested by Quality & Safety Manager and ensure that any corrective action resulting from the quality compliance monitoring according to Authority and company Quality requirements is implemented
- Prepare the Work Package, List of required Tool/Equipment and Part/Consumable material for the project;
- Efficient allocation of unit resources, implementation of performance indicators;
- Proper use of work equipment (premises, transport, tools, workwear, occupational safety measures), proper storage and accounting of basic equipment and low-cost inventory;
- Prepare a commercial proposal, technical agreements;
- Conducting negotiations with customers on the technical and commercial issues of aircraft maintenance
- To perform the calculation of the planned maintenance volume (quota); analysis and evaluation scope of work and of non-standard works
- Development of production optimisation tools
- The storage of confidential information of the Company entrusted to it by the means provided by the Company;
- Compliance with occupational safety and health, environmental protection, civil protection, fire safety requirements, internal rules;
- For proper and timely implementation and execution of the functions assigned to it
- Experience in Aircraft Part-145 Base Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO) and/or and MRO Part-145 Base Maintenance Engineering Engineer and/or as a MRO Part-145 Engineering Manager.
- Good knowledge of aircraft constructions, exploitation rules, maintenance technologies, knowledge of components technical conditions` control methods and means.
- Holder of valid CAAC and/or EASA PART – 66 MA-TE II/ B1.1 License and type-rated on Airbus A319/A320/A321 CFM/V2500 or/and Boeing B737-6/7/8/9 or national approval is advantage.
- Having good knowledge in Aviation Part-145MRO activities
- Strong leadership capabilities
This is a full time position located in China, we are offering a competitive package for the right candidate.
For further details please contact Sarah in the London office