Several of VHR's clients are actively recruiting for Model Makers in the UK, Oxfordshire area. This is a highly challenging and rewarding opportunity to play a vital role within a company's success. The successful candidates will be operating within a technology leading environment in the high-end automtove sector.
- Preparation of wind tunnel models to the highest standards to support the aero testing programme in the required timeframe. This includes Pre-fitting, Model assembly, Model maintenance, Co-ordination of parts for tests, performing model & component changes at wind tunnel (WT) tests. Investigating & implementing improvements.
- You will have been working in an automotive and/or high-end automotive model shop for at least 2-3 years.
- Experience working in wind tunnels and performing model changes where necessary.
- The opportunity to work in a high-end automotive environment.
- Salary will be discussed upon application and will be dependent on experience.
If you feel like this could be the role for you then please click APPLY NOW! or email Alex.Fuller@v-hr.com