Several of VHR's clients are actively recruiting for Model Makers - Motorsport in the UK, Oxfordshire area. This is a highly challenging and rewarding opportunity to play a vital role within a company's success. The successful candidates will be operating within a technology leading environment, primarily within the world of motorsport.
- Build & prepare wind tunnel models to the highest standards by producing all necessary parts to support the aero testing programme in the required timeframe.
- Attending the wind tunnel testing and performing part changes.
- Producing parts for the build with quality and efficiency.
- Have a sound/high level of computer literacy and a good working knowledge of CAD.
- Ideally you will have been working in an automotive and/or high-end automotive model shop for at least 3-4 years.
- You will need to have spent time at wind tunnel tests and performed part changes where necessary.
- The ability to work well under pressure and a keen eye for detail.
- Communication skills will be a must as you will be collaborating with the entire aerodynamics department.
- The opportunity to work in a high-end motorsport environment.
- Salary will be discussed upon application*
If you feel like this could be the role for you then please click APPLY NOW! or email Alex.Fuller@v-hr.com.