Want to really make a difference to the world, and build business and client relationships at the same time?
The Fair Labour Alliance is a collaborative membership program, grant funded by DFID and
supported by Humanity United.
Time commitment: ad hoc up to a maximum of 10 hours per week.
Salary: £15 per hour
As part of your role as Membership Manager, you will:
- Take the lead on arranging bilateral and multilateral discussions with and between FLA members.
- Make and maintain professional contact with key personnel in FLA member companies.
- Help the FLA team prepare for the workshops planned to take place in Qatar, Dubai and London in 2019, as well as managing post conference follow up discussions.
- Maintain the email@example.com email address for communications and filtering anything that needs to be seen by other members of the FLA team.
- Help the FLA team manage and develop the knowledge hub on the fairlabouralliance.com website and input into strategic communications discussions.
- Good understanding of business development and how to manage important client/member relationships
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work quickly and to deadlines.
- A willingness to learn about fair labour and a passion for international human rights
To apply for the role pelase send your CV to Aimee Treasure at firstname.lastname@example.org