Leading Tool Engineer Company Require Mechanical Technicians* PERM* North Somerset *Newport*
Machine operatives that are familiar with fine machinery components, detailed fitters, (Aircraft fitters) background.
Having ideally worked in a Production environment
HND Qualification or equivalent
Mechanical Production Technicians
I am currently looking for a number of Mechanical Production Technicians for one of our fast, growing clients based in * North Somerset *Newport*
Salary: £26,000 per annum + shift allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Production team and work on the assembly build of high-tech, cutting edge products.
- Build systems, sub-assemblies and piece parts for complex systems efficiently to the right quality levels and ISO standards, and to achieve build schedules
- Ensure that the requirements of the BOM and the customer specification are achieved
- Identify and resolve build problems
- Report technical issues and record using the FRACAS processAct as a point of reference to ensure that the technicians within the build area are fully aware of the build sequence
- Time served Mechanical apprenticeship or City and Guilds part 3, or HND, HNC, or BTech level 3
- Detail fitting skills to precision level - Machining (typically, milling and turning)
- Vacuum and pneumatics
- Pipe bending with stainless steel, ¼” to ½”
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Ability to fault find and implement corrective action
If you are interested in finding out more details about this role or you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW!!