VHR is currently looking for Mechanical Fuel Systems Engineers for a 6–12-month project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree
Knowledge and experience in fuel systems definition, development and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in definition, design, analysis, testing and certification of fuel systems of large aircraft (transport category airplanes):
- Fuel system concept / architecture and general requirements definition
- Experience in definition and specification of fuel systems and fluid systems components specification, including the applicable aviation standards
- Experience in system logic definition, simulation and analysis of airframe fluid systems
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.firstname.lastname@example.org!