VHR Motorsport currently has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer – Engine to join a top-flight racing team with over 40 years of pedigree in some of the highest levels of motorsport and road cars.
This contract position will be based in a state-of-the-art facility in Germany and will involve engine design using Catia V5. The position will require an immediate start and will be on a 3 – 6-month basis, initially. As the successful Engine Design Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out the design of engine components for road cars.
- Experience in Mechanical Design on Road Car Engines
- Catia V5 (essential) and Teamcenter
- Experience on internal combustion engines, turbochargers and fuel injection systems
- This is a contract starting ASAP
- Located in Germany
- Monday – Friday on day shifts
- Very highly competitive hourly rate on offer
If you would like to apply for this Mechanical Design Engineer – Engine position and you have the relevant motorsport experience, please contact Mujtaba Ahmed at VHR Motorsport on +44 (0) 203 701 9460. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
VHR Motorsport is a leading supplier of contract and permanent staff to motorsport teams, tier 1 and 2 suppliers and motorsport design consultancies.
If you would like more information on how VHR Motorsport can assist you in your search and selection, please email email@example.com