Maintenance Control Center Duty Manager (MCCDM)
You will be in charge of the daily technical operation to consistently achieve safe, efficient, and reliable flight operations whilst ensuring outstanding levels of quality service delivery and relevant regulations and standards.
You will be accountable for:
- Ensuring that all efforts are undertaken by your team to deliver a high standard of dispatch reliability, according to laid down processes and procedures.
- Guiding and supporting the maintenance staff in the daily operation to assure that the most efficient course of action is taken to provide a serviceable fleet, on time.
- Organizing and co-ordinating the execution of all aircraft maintenance required to deliver an effective and responsive service of the fleet to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Reviewing the aircraft technical status in relation to the level of the deferred defects, spares, aircraft part loans and any technical activity across the fleet; in order to ensure the maximum technical dispatch level and high quality maintenance standards.
- Ensuring all aircraft cabins/galleys and their ancillaries are maintained to their full functionality, with any discrepancies or damages duly rectified without disruption to operations.
- Ensuring all aircraft IFE systems remain fully operational and available for any mission and any failures or damages are rectified prior to the next scheduled/planned mission
- Demonstrable level of competency associated with 12 years of experience as an engineer in the aviation industry.
- At least 3 years of managing a maintenance control centre.
- Worked in all areas of maintenance, wide range of experience from heavy maintenance, line maintenance, planning
- GACA Aircraft Maintenance Certificate or ICAO type II License. Holding or previously held a minimum of 3 of the following aircraft types (B737/ B747/B757/ B777/B787/GS650ER) with Release to Service and RII)
- Sound knowledge of aircraft engineering and maintenance activities.
- Sound understanding of safety management systems surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Good understanding Regulatory and Compliance know-how.
- AMOS Proficiency (MUST)
Additional Preferred Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation Management/Maintenance
If you would like some more information on this role, or would like to apply directly, please email Maxime.Robert@v-hr.com or click Apply Now!