VHR is currently searching for a Maintenance Manager with experience within the Helicopter industry for our Client in Germany.
- Ensuring the technical competence of the entire maintenance workforce by the establishment of a training and development programme
- Managing records of all training and experience of the maintenance personnel
- Implementation of maintenance procedures and practices
- Ensuring that the maintenance procedures and standards are observed
- Analysis of faults in the maintenance of aircraft in order to identify trends and to implement counter- measures
- Ensuring the calibration of tools and measuring equipment.
- Maintenance planning, taking into account human factors aspects.
- Correction of quality defects in his/her area of responsibility
- Ensuring the observance and promotion of the Safety Management System
- Responding to and coordination of AOG's
- Monitoring faults and identifying trends, generating reports of incidents to the CAMO Manager and Quality Manager for feedback to the relevant OEM's
- Technical studies, ideally in Aviation
- Substantial line and base maintenance experience
- EASA Part-66 Licence Cat. B1.3 and Cat. C
- Previous experience in a supervisory position in an aviation maintenance environment
- Good English and ideally also good German language skills
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and MRO software
- Natural leadership skills
- Good planning skills and the ability to manage several topics at the same time
- Base salary with performance bonus to be discussed and company car
- Free lunch and drinks, fitness facilities
- Working roster is 5 on 2 off
To apply or for further information please contact Sunette on firstname.lastname@example.org