VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of an MCC Duty Manager is to run the company’s MCC department on a shift basis to ensure the Company’s fleet of a/c are airworthy.
- Manage and Supervise a team of MCC Controllers running the company’s operation on a shift system basis.
- Liaise with the various departments to ensure the fleet is airworthy and manage contingencies in order to achieve this objective.
- An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package
- Based in the Middle East
- Working within a shift system in the companies MCC department
- Working in a VIP/VVIP environment.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Minimum 4yrs in an MCC position – preferably as a Duty Manager (but not essential)
- Preferably at least 2 years in a Supervisory or Duty Manager position (but not essential).
- Licensed Engineer background – ICAO/EASA/FAA
- Has held or currently holds approvals on Boeing aircraft (preferably 2 types)
- Solid experience in aircraft engineering and specifically line maintenance. Base maintenance experience as well as line will be advantageous.
- Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft
- Experience of Full Service Carrier airlines is preferable (but not essential)
- Experience with VIP aircraft is preferable (but not essential)
- Fluent in English Language.
NOTE: Candidates who do not hold or have never held licenses will not be considered
If you are interested, and would like further details please email your CV to email@example.com.