VHR are currently looking for Line Maintenance Planners & Customer Support Supervisors for permanent positions in the UK.
Responsible for the full life cycle planning process to achieve on time delivery of aircraft line inputs. Working on daily basis with the customer, and our clients engineering team. Supporting AOG event planning and assisting with logistic support needs as required to deliver a first-class customer service level.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop and fully use operational processes to ensure efficient operational performance
- Customer service and client contact – point of contact for the customer and the interface between our engineering team and the customer’s on-site representative.
- Pre-input planning, work pack generation, check progression and work pack closure process.
- Control of completed work order and Certification documents, ensuring that these are closed accurately, billed, and delivered to the customer to the required KPI.
- Ensuring that our customers’ requirements are understood and that our engineering response is planned, co-ordinated and executed in an efficient manner.
- Liaise/engage with customers daily providing daily status reports on aircraft serviceability.
- Liaise/engage with local operational teams to ensure smooth running of the department
- Participate in the quality audit programme and ensuring audit closure actions are developed and implemented.
- Reporting of all SMS/Quality issues.
- Perform other sections duties related to their position as directed by the NJE program manager.
- Ensure compliance to relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to assure employee safety, security, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality service.
- At least 2 years’ experience of aircraft input planning in a dynamic line environment.
- Recognised Technical qualification in engineering or planning discipline.
- Working Knowledge of Part 145/Part M regulations.
- Competent in the use of MRO planning software such as Corridor, TRAX, AMOS etc
- Experience working within a Business aviation environment.
- Experience working directly with customer representatives
Job Specific Skills:
- Have the ability to build and raise work packages, parts preload/service orders, process, and close down work packages at completion, liaise with CAMOs.
- The ability to clearly provide status update reporting, maintaining regular contact and debriefing the engineers on check progression.
- Work with the customer to manage expectations and contingency plans if required.
- Cover additional duties such as goods in processing and other support tasks as and when the need arises.
- Deliver good level of flexibility and the have ability to work effectively as a part of a closely knit team
- Command of English language and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operations standards and practices.
- Must be able to work a shift pattern to support of contract requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary depending on experience
- Pension up to 5% contributions matched
- Life Insurance *
- Income Protection *
- Travel Insurance *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation) *
- Paid annual leave
For more information on this role, or to apply directly please click Apply Now! or email Rebecca.Giulaiani@v-hr.com.