VHR is looking for a Lead Graphic Designer to join our award-winning Marketing Team at our international technical recruitment company based in Central London (SE16).
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team in our Head Office in London.
VHR is a 16-year-old international recruitment company with 90 employees across 7 global offices. We have built an outstanding brand with an exceptional quality of design produced by our 6-person Marketing team.
In March 2019 we won the Creative Marketing Award at the Online Recruitment Awards and were named Brand of the Year at the Business Brilliance Awards 2018.
We create a variety of design content including social media banners, videos, GIFs, presentations, animation, infographics, email campaigns and event exhibitions.
The Lead Graphic Designer role is a brilliant opportunity to promote a rapidly growing business to global clients and regions. Our goal is to become a truly brand-led organisation by 2021, and you can help us get there.
The Role of Lead Graphic Designer
- Own and lead VHR’s annual Design Strategy
- Create original campaigns
- Deliver regular content across formats and channels, including social media banners, videos, GIFs, presentations, infographics and email campaigns
- Website Design lead – work with our Marketing Manager to continually update website design and UX
- Design for digital and print including events and merchandise
- Proactively identify new design trends and incorporate into VHR’s visual brand identity
- Manage the Design Intern
- Ensure all visual content is on-brand and of the highest standard.
The Ideal Candidate
- A natural eye for design
- Creativity to generate original ideas and improve existing graphics
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Hardworking, fast-learning and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proof-reading skills to produce accurate and high-quality work.
Benefits of the Lead Graphic Designer role
- 21 employee benefits including free monthly social events, flexible working hours, annual company holidays, Dress Down Fridays, daily fruit deliveries, private healthcare
- Fast career progression – professional training and a career development plan tailored to you
- Working with a dynamic and fun Marketing team supporting a thriving international business
- Working in a collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work across all areas of an exciting brand. VHR strives to be different, to create and continually improve a world-class brand, and create the best possible environment for our staff to work in.